|Full 2011 Season #1 Rules and Regulations (subject to change)
| Initial Ranking:
||Rankings will be based previous league play and at the discretion of Max
||If you cannot make your scheduled night to play, you must email your opponent before 5:00 PM the day of your match. You will take a loss for the week and it will be recorded as a No Contest ("n/c"). If you do not contact your opponent, you will take a loss for the week and the loss will be recorded as a No Show ("n/s")
| Arriving Late:
||There are consequences if you are late. Every 15 minutes your opponent is left waiting you lose 1 game. So, at 7:45 you lose game #1, 8:00 you lose game #2, 8:15 you lose game #3 and at 8:30 you lose game #4. If you do not arrive by 8:30 PM, you will take a lose for the week and it will be recorded as a No Show ("n/s").
| 2 No Shows:
||If you have 2 No Shows ("n/s") you are kicked out of the league for the season. Again, if you cannot make your scheduled night, you must contact your opponent before 5:00 PM on the day of your scheduled match to avoid a No Show ("n/s").
||If you cannot make it one week, you can send in a replacement player provided that the player is not already in the League (limit 2x per season)
1) Each week you will be assigned an opponent ranked either directly above or below you (see schedule below)
2) You will play your opponent in a best of 7 match (first to win 4 games wins for the week).
2a) The lower ranked player will choose the first machine to begin play
2b) The lower ranked player will begin play on the first machine
2c) The player who losses the game will pick the machine of the next game (it cannot be the same machine you just played)
2d) The player who wins the game will pick the order of the next game
2e) If the second player is ahead or takes the lead on ball 3, the game is the over. The ball should be drained.
2f) Extra balls should not be played. You must shoot and drain any extra balls (you can try for the skill shot w/o using flippers. GREG!!!)
3) If the higher ranked player wins for the week, he/she will move up one position and the lower ranked player will move down one position
4) If the lower ranked player wins for the week, he/she will move up two positions and the higher ranked player will move down two positions
5) The player who wins for the week is responsible to email Bob (firstname.lastname@example.org) the results
6) Your league season Win-Loss Record will be based on the weekly results (not individual games)
| Extra Balls:
||Extra balls should not be played. You must shoot and drain any extra balls.
| Your Record:
| Match Schedule:
|Effective For All Weeks|
|P1 vs P2|
|P3 vs P4|
|P5 vs P6|
|P7 vs P8|
|P9 vs P10|
|P11 vs P12|
|P13 vs P14|
|P15 vs P16|
|P17 vs P18|
|P19 vs P20|
|P21 vs P22|
||Be aware that your schedule night to play can change if you move up or down in the rankings
| Questions: |